- For any complaints other than weight, age or Photo ID, the complaint must be submitted in writing to the ARL Football Committee;
- All complaints must be supported by a letter from the club outlining the background and reasons to the ARL within 48 hours of the game;
- The complaint will be adjudicated on by the Football Committee;
- All complaints should pertain to fact re the Rules, Regulations or Policy, the Football Committee will not adjudicate on emotive complaints;
- The Football Committee has full powers under the Constitution and By-Laws, Rules and Regulations of the Auckland Rugby League;
- If you are aggrieved at a decision of the Football Committee you have a right of appeal to an Independent Appeals Committee. Contact your club secretary for the process or you can view the procedure below.
Our Complaints email address is email@example.com