"On and Off the Field"
Cancellations 09 5710400
Phone 09 5712000
Fax 09 5238014
- For all international grades (excluding premier grades) the draw is completed and finalised on a week by week basis;
- All international grade teams (where possible) are allocated in sections however this may not always be possible due to limited numbers for a balanced competition;
- All ARL grounds are Auckland Council administered and maintained grounds – ARL do not own the grounds.
- Each Council ground has an assessed “TUL” – Total Usage Level for the hours it can be played on.
- Each Monday morning parks staff evaluate condition of fields taking into account the amount of usage from the previous weekend, current weather and the pending weekend’s weather forecast;
- The grounds “TUL” is then sent through to the ARL office and any ground use restrictions or closures are assessed and the draw finalised;
- The draw is published each Monday afternoon and is usually available from 4.30pm;
- The draw once completed is uploaded on to the ARL website & Facebook, e-mailed to each club for distribution to their members and team officials whose e-mail addresses are held;
- If you are a member of Sporting Pulse, the team(s) you nominate will also be e-mailed directly to the address you supplied on registering.